1. Free2Move collects, processes and uses personal data of Users to the necessary extent to establish, structure or amend the contractual relationship for Free2Move between the User and Free2Move and to detect, identify and repair issues with the service; and for Customers only, to initiate contracts, conclude contracts and for the performance of a Mobility Contract between the Customer and the relevant Provider.
2. If and to the extent Free2Move is involved in any communications as regards a Mobility Contract between Customer and Provider, Free2Move will transmit the Customer’s data as necessary for the relevant Provider to perform the Mobility Contract. The Provider will process and use this data to initiate and conclude the contract as well as for its own performance of this contract. The identity of any such Provider is shown during the booking process.
3. If and to the extent that Users can enter additional, voluntary personal information on Free2Move, such as photos of the User or information about their profile on social networks this is to customize his/her Free2Move Account. Such information can be used by the User for communication purposes Free2Move will not use such personal data, which are provided by the User on a voluntarily basis, for any other purposes other than storing it for the User in their Free2Move Account. The User is free to delete such data.
4. Free2Move may supplement the information we collect about Users through the Free2Move Platform with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content and offerings to the User. For example, websites on which Free2Move has placed advertisements, such as Google, may tell us which ads about Free2Move you clicked. This is often called "conversion tracking."
If Users log in to the Free2Move Platform through a social networking site, such as Facebook or Google+, we may collect the corresponding authentication token and account identification number and use that information to provide access to the User’s account on the Free2Move Platform. Facebook, Google+ or other services may provide Free2Move with further information about the User, but only with his/her explicit permission.
5. The User consents to Free2Move's evaluation of User data such as name, title, address and e-mail address, date of birth and frequency/type of use of mobility services in order to inform Users by post about products and services of Free2Move or to conduct User surveys to tailor the services offered to the User’s individual needs. Contact can also be made via e-mail (if permitted). The User agrees that Free2Move can use personal data about his/her use of the services offered via Free2Move in order to create pseudonymous utilization profiles for analyzing user needs to improve and tailor Free2Move’s services. These utilization profiles will not be connected to the data of the User behind the pseudonym.
6. The Users can revoke this consent under 5. to receiving the Free2Move newsletter and receiving survey requests at any time. To do so, Users can send a letter to Free2Move, data protection Free2Move, HPC G462, 70546 Stuttgart, or an e-mail to email@example.com. The Customer can opt out of the use of his/her data for advertising and market research by contacting one of the above addresses. There is no fee for revoking consent or opting out, except for the basic charges in connection with sending the letter or e-mail. By revoking consent given under 4., Users will no longer be informed about updates, campaigns and special discounts; any prior consent to receiving the Free2Move newsletter will be revoked at the same time.
7. Free2Move may disclose personal data of Users to regulators, the courts or law enforcement agencies or as otherwise required by law.